Contact the Support
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance -> Themes.
- Click on Add New Theme.
- Click on Upload Theme button.
- Click on Choose File button and select ele-attorney.zip then click on Install Now button and wait for the install to complete.
- After the theme installed successfully, click on Activate button.
Manual Installation using FTP
- Unzip ele-attorney.zip to your Desktop.
- Use an FTP client to access your host web server. Go to /wp-content/themes/
- Upload theme to /wp-content/themes/.
- Go to Appearance -> Themes and activate theme from Dashboard.
Import Demo Content
Steps for 1-click demo import
- After activate "Ele Attorney" theme going to "Plugins" and add "Theme Demo Import" plugin, click here to Download Theme Demo Import plugin and activate it.
- Going to "Plugins >> Add New" and search "one click demo import". check below screen for your help.
- After Activate "Theme Demo Import" plugin download "Ele Attorney Free Theme Demo Content". Click here to Download Free Theme Demo Content.
- After download extract "ele-attorney-demo-content.zip" folder.
- ele-attorney-demo-content folder contains three files.
- After extract folder going to "Appearance >> Import Demo Content" and upload file in given location. check below screen for your help.
- After upload all three files in describe location click "Import Demo Content" button.
- After click import demo content button wait few minutes. after successfully import you have got below screen.
- Now going to "Settings >> Reading" and select static page: Homepage - Home and Post page: Blog and click on "Save Changes" Button.
- For setting "Header" menu goint to "Appearance >> Menus" and select "Header" from menu dropdown lists and set it "Primary Menu"
- That's All Done.
Watch video for how to set theme manualy and how manage Customizer.