- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance -> Themes.
- Click on Add New Theme.
- Click on Upload Theme button.
- Click on Choose File button and select medicare-pro.zip then click on Install Now button and wait for the install to complete.
- After the theme installed successfully, click on Activate button.
Manual Installation using FTP
- Unzip medicare-pro.zip to your Desktop.
- Use an FTP client to access your host web server. Go to /wp-content/themes/
- Upload theme to /wp-content/themes/.
- Go to Appearance -> Themes and activate theme from Dashboard.